Want to decalcify your pineal gland? There are many good reasons to do so, not the least of these being the ability to activate your higher sense of intuition and fully open your channel to source energy and what we call ‘the higher self’. When this channel is activated, opened, and unobstructed, information downloads and a clear sense of knowing will move between our human vessel and the source of energy with no hesitation, this allows us to embody the highest version of who we really are.
The third eye is called such because it is associated with vision. Yet unlike our physical eyes which are only associated with our ability to see the perceptual world which we know is a holographic illusion, the third eye reveals the true nature of reality, the energetic template behind that which we perceive, and is able to transcend the confines of space and time- that’s right, it’s our ticket to the ‘akashik records’ or in other words, the record of all information and knowledge in existence- the memory of the universe.
The third eye, when activated will allow for full expansion of creative power, intuitive self-knowledge, and information recall, so let’s begin with some foods that are readily available, delicious, easy to digest, and contain powerful nutrients that support the health of the brain, that detoxify the blood and body, and that nourish and build the body in wholeness, allowing for the healthy functioning of the pineal gland in all that it naturally does and shout out to Ralph Smart-Infinite Waters Diving Deep for compiling this awesome list:
1) Watercress: Watercress is full of iodine. Iodine removes heavy metals from the blood stream. Heavy metals are a contributing factor to pineal gland calcification as well as other brain disorders. It is also full of antioxidants and nutrients that support an all over healthy and well body.
2) Pineapple: Have you ever notices that pineapples display pentagram on their spiny skins? This is a sacred geometric shape that seems to hint at the consciousness expanding capabilities of pineapple. Not only are pineapples delicious, they are also extremely high in vitamin c. Vitamin c boosts our immune system and rids the body of free radicals. This will help improve brain function and decalcify the pineal content thanks to the high manganese content.
3) Coconuts: Coconut water is so similar to our blood plasma, it has actually been used in emergy situation as such. It is one of the most powerful fluids for re-hydrating the body. Coconuts contain lauric acid. This boosts our immune system. Overall, coconuts contain a lot of potassium ions which hydrate the body and thus allow the brain to function property.
4) Bananas: Bananas are full of the amino acid tryptophan which helps to produce serotonin. The more serotonin you have, the more melatonin you can produce. Seratonin is a feel good neurotransmitter. These neurotransmitters are associated with pineal functioning.
5) Avocados: These contain a lot of lutein which is a nutrient excellent for vision. The third eye is associated with extrasensory vision. They are also very high in oleic acid- a fatty acid that helps to insulate the myelin in our brain. It is the matter that improves brain function by increasing the speed of neuron processing.